Career Center Coordinator
|Rowe, Jim||(925) 682-4030 ex.3424||Career Center Coordinator|
The new college career tracking program is now live:
Applications for the University of California
We are rapidly approaching the opening of UC applications for the freshman entry class of 2016. The on line application process will open on Sunday, November 1, 2015. Interested Students will be provided an appointment with the College and Career Center to file their application. By now all seniors should have a "take along" portfolio containing the following information:
- Demographic sheet
- CSU, UC GPA "College" eligibility sheet
- Working copy of their transcript.
- Parent Income information (copy of their 1040 first two pages)
- Parent's birthday mm/dd/yyyy
- Date of parent's marriage, separation etc.
- Copy of student's social security or DACA card.
- SAT Score report (download from college board). If you are scheduled for the December test then that date will be provided at the time of application.
SAT and PSAT Online App
College Board has released an on-line App for the Iphone, Mac and PC with the byline "no excuses." There is definitely no excuse for students not preparing for the PSAT or the SAT. Once the students have created their accounts (free). they can download the app and they will receive daily SAT or PSAT/NMSQT questions as well as regularly scheduled (by them) SAT or PSAT test (approximately 10 questions). They will also be provided hints (usually up to three) that help them reason out the answers.
http://www.collegeboard.org -- create an account and then navigate the college board provided quick links.
AP Exams Sign ups
Students taking AP exams at Mt. Diablo High must register for exams here by 5:00 pm on March 23, 2017.
Students must answer all of the questions on the following pages in order to complete the exam registration. A confirmation page indicates that the exam registration process has been successfully completed.
Exam fees can be paid online at the time of registration using a credit card or debit card. Other payments accepted include money orders and personal checks. If using this payment method, please make checks payable to Total Registration. All exams must be paid by March 17, 2017 to avoid a late fee.
Registrations that are not paid by March 26, 2017 will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
Please contact Mr. Jim Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register for an exam not listed, have questions about financial assistance, or any other questions.
1. The registration link if here:http://www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/050660
- Late Registration cost is $143.00 per test plus the 4%service charge.
- Last chance Registration cost is $153.00 per test plus the 4%service charge.