Skip To Main Content

Work Permit/ Driver's Ed/Employment & Volunteer Opportunities

Work Permit Information

Once a student is offered employment a work permit application will need to be completed by the student, parent/guardian, and the student's employer.  Blank work permits can also be picked up in the main office.

Once the work permit is signed and completed by all parties, please submit the completed application to the main office or directly to Ms. Estela who will process the applications.

Driver's Ed

Please visit our CARES webpage on how to sign up!